Wednesday, May 19, 2010

WoW Introduction


My main toon, Sephestra, a level 80 enhancement shaman. I raid with my guild, Bleach, on the US Azjol-Nerub server. We're pretty good and it's a lot fun. Right now we're working on 25 man Lich King in ICC and 10 man hardmode ICC.

And outside of raid I'm working on the Insane in the Membrane achievement....because I am an achievement whore. I can't lie, I love to see the little pop up when I get one. It's shiny and flashy and pretteh. (Yes, I change my toon's hairstyle based on the gear I get, why do you ask?) When I finish this achievement I'll get a very nice title, Sephestra the Insane, and a bunch of achievement points.

I'll tell you more about that later, for now just know that I enjoy playing WoW as much as I enjoy cooking. And that's saying something.

No comments:

Post a Comment