Wednesday, October 13, 2010

你瘋了嗎


Thanks Blizz, for making our toons do badass poses on the character list screen, but do you think you could fix the bug that makes it look like they're wearing their guild tabbard when no tabbard is equipped?  It's hard to give off that "I will kill you dead with my pointy axe!" vibe when your guild happens to think it's funny to have a pink tabbard with a bunny on it.  kthnx.

So my push for insanity is nearing a close, and I can tell you that it's none to soon.  I feel like a lifeless drone.  The only two reps I have to complete are for Ravenholdt and Darkmoon Faire.  

Ravenholdt:  Revered 13124/21000
Darkmoon Faire:  Honored 800/12000

I'll have Ravenholdt done by the end of this week.  My baby rogue can pick-pocket mobs in Tyr's Hand without being spotted (unless I'm a noob and right-click on the mob) so I didn't have to level her further in order for her to benefit my main.  That's not to say that she'll stay at 60, but for the time being I'm going to abuse her for her pick-pocketing abilities.

Darkmoon Faire and I should be ok....once I stop crying in the corner thinking about all the decks I'll need to make and turn in to finish rep with them.  Hey, I don't have a lot of gold so buying higher decks is out of the question and I don't plan on having a lot of gold in the near future so my only alternative is to make the cards and decks myself.  It's going to hurt.


*Thanks to Emily for the Chinese translation of "Are you crazy?"....and for the cocoa roasted almonds, omg, I drool

No comments:

Post a Comment