Sunday, March 6, 2011

March Madness


After a very, VERY long run, my shaman has finally managed to jump on the crazy train.  And I am so glad it's over.  I will no longer have to scour the AH on a daily basis for cards to complete decks that can only be turned in for rep seven days out of the month to a side faction that NO ONE gets exalted with...unless they're, you know, insane.  I will sell the leftover cards in my possession for large sums of gold (the only people who will buy them will be others trying to get on the train...and they'll pay handsomely for the opportunity to get these cards whilst knowing they are being gouged).  With my ill gotten gains I will purchase crazy-expensive things like Vial of the Sands and maybe take up belly-dancing.

There are a few people who really helped me along the way and they need to have a big round of applause and thanks.  Without their generosity I'd probably still be in Bedlam, whimpering in the corner of a padded cell.

No comments:

Post a Comment